1. It is the client’s responsibility to immediately check all communications and reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. Should situations beyond our control force Villa Francini Del Prete to modify any aspect of any booking, we reserve the right to change bookings as necessary and shall inform the client as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements of an equal value will be offered and/or substituted but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
3. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation.
4. Villa Francini Del Prete can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
5. Villa Francini Del Prete is under no circumstances liable for flight or any other transportation or accommodation costs incurred by clients.
6. Villa Francini Del Prete reserves the right to alter or modify, as we see fit, any facility, accommodation, activity, furnishing or offering advertised or promoted in any format (print, graphics, web, social media etc) without warning.
7. In the event that the client decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, no refund will be given. If the client wishes to upgrade accommodation any difference in price will be payable.
8. The client shall pay Villa Francini Del Prete a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to the sum of 25% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
9. The balance due shall be paid by the client to Villa Francini Del Prete not less than: Exclusive Villa Rental Use: 16 weeks prior to date of arrival
Retreat Booking: 12 weeks prior to date of arrival. Reservations made after these times must be paid in full at time of booking.
10. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Villa Francini Del Prete reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
11. In the event of cancellation by the client, regardless of the circumstances, the following refunds, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in paragraph 2: Cancellation 2 weeks or less prior to arrival date: 0% refund Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks prior to arrival date: 25% refund Cancellation 4 to 12 weeks prior to arrival date: 50% refund Cancellation more than 12 weeks before due arrival date: 100% refund.
12. Villa Francini Del Prete reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests having paid the full price and no discount will become due to them.
13. The client shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal activities or entertainment, nor any immoral or improper purposes. The client shall do nothing which may be or perceived to be a nuisance, annoyance or intimidation to Villa Francini Del Prete and its guests, staff, owners or neighbours.
14. The client shall maintain all property, fixtures, fittings, furnishing and effects at Villa Francini Del Prete in a good, clean condition and shall replace any articles which are damaged, scratched, ripped, broken or destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
15. Villa Francini Del Prete reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the use of the property or any of its facilities by any client in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The client will be required to vacate the property with immediate effect and on the understanding that no refund of payment will be given, nor consequential liability damages or loss or accepted by Villa Francini Del Prete under any circumstances.
16. Villa Francini Del Prete retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
17. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
18. Villa Francini Del Prete accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
19. The client must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Villa Francini Del Prete. The client must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Clients who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if exercising. Clients with any pre-existing condition or previous injury must inform the teacher/tutor/group leader. Villa Francini Del Prete is not liable for any injuries or subsequent illness to the client in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A client must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher/group leader. of any previous injuries.
20. Villa Francini Del Prete cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the client.
21. In the event of a client having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party but shall notify the manager as soon immediately.
22. Villa Francini Del Prete shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil unrest, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
23. Villa Francini Del Prete accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during client’s stay at, or travelling to and from, Villa Francini Del Prete.
24. We strongly recommend that all clients have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip, and effective from the date of booking.
We welcome guests and their canine friends at Villa Francini by prior agreement. We are happy to accommodate a Dog or Dogs in your room provided that You agree to the following:
Responsibility for Pet Behaviour. You confirm your personal responsibility for the behaviour of your Dog(s) during your stay at Villa Francini.
Flea & worm treatments. Must all be up to date.
Food. You are responsible for providing all food for your Dog(s) during your stay. Water from the bathroom is perfectly safe for drinking.
Payment Taken. Please note that there is a €30 charge per Dog per stay which includes a Dog bed, blanket, 1x food bowland 1x water bowl, poo bags and information on local walks and dog-friendly attractions, bars/restaurants etc
Room on the first floor. You understand that your hotel room will be located on the first floor nearest the stairs to allow for easy access to outdoor areas.
Deposit Required. You understand and agree that a deposit payment of €70 is payable in advance per Dog per stay. This deposit is fully refundable assuming no Damage or Soiling takes place.
Damage and Soiling. You agree to accept full responsibility for any and all damages and/or soiling caused by your Dog(s) during your stay. You understand that the costs for the repair or additional cleaning requirements (including labour) will be charged accordingly. The costs will be taken from, but are not limited to, the amount paid as a deposit. Any costs in excess of the deposit will also be payable by You
Unattended Dogs. You understand that your Dog must be kept on a leash at all times in the interior public areas and the exterior grounds of the property. As there are other animals in the vicinity, which may be herded through the hamlet at various times throughout the day or which may be grazing in open (unfenced) pastures, You must also keep your Dog(s) on a leash in the surrounding hamlet and countryside. You must not leave your Dog(s) unattended for more than a few minutes in your room. Unattended Dogs may be removed from the property without liability on the part of Villa Francini and You will assume any costs for such removal.
Restricted Areas. You agree that your Dog(s) must not, under any circumstances, enter the Kitchen or plating/dishwash area (Ante-cucina) and must not be allowed to sit or climb on upholstered furniture in any public/common space. Dogs are absolutely not allowed in the pool.
They Poop; You Scoop. You agree to clear up all poo with the bags provided in the package and You will dispose of all waste off the premises. Absolutely no faeces to be left in the garden, grounds, driveway, courtyard, Villa or hamlet.
Noisy or Disturbing Dogs. You understand that should your Dog or Dogs disturb other guests, we will have no other choice but to refuse continuing accommodation for your Dog(s).
By bringing your Dog into the Villa you are agreeing to our Dog policy as outlined above and to indemnify the Villa, owner, staff or Retreat organisers for any injuries, damage or loss of revenue to the Villa or a third party caused by your Dog. As the Dog owner/hander, you are responsible for any liability arising from your Dogs actions.